Campfire Education Trust is continuing to grow, as the sixth school Moorland Primary School joined in September 2019. At this size, we will be able to achieve our vision of creating a sustainable network of outstanding schools succeeding in closing the achievement gap. We’re growing as quickly as we can but as slowly as necessary to ensure we never compromise on education quality.
The vision of the Campfire Education Trust is that all children in the Buckingham, Northampton & Milton Keynes communities and beyond are provided with outstanding education opportunities so that they all achieve their potential. What underpins our vision is that we want all our children to be....
- BMET Annual Accounts (inc annual reports & audited accounts): click on the dates for the files 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Names of charity trustees and members (Click here)
- Memorandum of Association (Click here)
- Articles of Association (Click here)
- Master Funding Agreement (Click here)
- Certificate of Incorporation (Click here)